Friday, February 17, 2012

If it's not one thing it's another!

Got over my ear infection mostly and then came down with some sort of cold I guess. I've been coughing things up all week long and its not helping with my morning sickness at all. Blehhhh.

I still can't fully hear out of my left ear yet and it's driving me absolutely insane. I've got a funny voice when I talk right now and just ... grr.

I have started feeling the baby wiggle around a bit though. It's not much and yes it's kinda early for that but I'm sure it's the baby and not just gas or whatever. I think losing a lot of weight probably has a lot to do with me feeling it earlier this time, not to mention it being my 2nd pregnancy so of course I would. Coolness though. I can't wait til it's kicking around more where you can feel it on the outside and see it moving around like some weird alien. haha.


5 comments:

  1. Sorry you're feeling crappy on top of the usual fun associated with pregnancy! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hon. though some crappiness is to be expected during the first trimester anyways lol. i'll live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you and I am so glad you are bringing us along on your journey! Congrats on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much! I can't wait til there is more exciting news to share! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Hope you're better..... By now, you better be! :)

    ReplyDelete