Saturday, August 11, 2012

20ish days left...

Yeah pretty much. My baby girl is due in about 23 days now but I'm willing to bet she'll be here shortly before that. I'm thinking by the end of August. I hit 37 weeks this Tuesday which also happens to be my son's 4th birthday. Can't believe its already been 4 years since I was getting ready to have him. Craziness for sure! Anyways... had my last ultrasound done a little over a week ago. Finally got the pictures and video up so thought I'd share them here. :)



Profile shot of her forehead, nose, mouth, and hand up by her face. We are both wondering where she got that little round nose from though. haha

pointing to her girly parts on the left. that bit white part on the bottom is one of her legs. :)



good strong heart rate at 138bpm

No comments:

Post a Comment