Sunday, February 19, 2017

6 weeks in

So I know it's been 10 days since my last post and I didn't post my weigh in last Sunday, but it was 276 I think... Today was also 276. I hovered at 275 most of the week though and am betting tomorrow I will be back there. Today was up because I surprised the kids with a trip to Legoland yesterday and we stopped at Golden Corral on the way home. My kids love it there and I do too. The hubs and I both over ate. But damn it was good. At only 1 lb up, I think I'm alright. I knew it was gonna be an indulgence, and I was prepared for the change on the scale. However, today I ate much better and have been moving my body all day long, too. I look forward to seeing how this next week plays out.

at 275 I am 25 lbs lighter than my highest weight and down 18 lbs since the beginning of the year. 18lbs in 6 weeks is not too shabby.

I took a picture of the scale this morning but I think I'd rather share some cute photos of the kids enjoying themselves yesterday. They were being rewarded for having an amazing week each at school after having a rough week the one before. Jett is wearing his Cub Scout uniform because he was selling Camp Cards that morning and forgot to bring the extra shirt I packed for him when he stayed the night with his grandpa the night before and we picked him up from the sale to go straight to Legoland.










1 comment: