Wednesday, September 26, 2018

The first cool day of fall has arrived...

here in East Texas anyways. This morning was kinda rainy and humi still but by the time I got off work the weather was pretty chill and I just love it!

My motivation has been lacking a lot this year but its well overdue for me to get back on my weightloss journey. I am thinking about starting up a whole new blog elsewhere though or maybe just sticking to my facebook page. Not really sure yet but this one seems to have me lingering too much on to my past successes and then several years of repeated failures in between... meh. Idk... It's time for something new.

I'll see what I can find.. I do know I want to keep writing about my journey though. It's very therapeutic for me and a great way to make friends going through the same journey which is what I really need. A good solid support group of online folks so I'm not intimidated by having to see people in real life. lol. At least not yet anyways...

I will surely come back here and link to the new blog though when I get one up and running in case anyone still on here wants to find me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment