Sunday, September 23, 2012

We went to the Zoo!

Yup... so I went to the Dallas Zoo yesterday with my family and even some extended family and also met up with fellow blogger, Ziona over at I want to look like a pinup! Had a great day with the kids and it was Bethany's first major outing. I was exhausted from being up all night with her the night before but still managed to have a good time anyways. Got a lot of walking in, that's for sure!






I've walked every day for the past week except today. Planned on doing some walking with my fiance today but he ended up taking a long midday nap and I didnt wanna bother him since we were also up pretty late with Bethany last night, too. I figured one rest day wasn't so bad. We'll pick back up tomorrow.

I also jump started my stroller group back up again this past week. We had one successful meetup on Friday so far. :) Already have another meetup planned for this Friday and possibly another on Saturday, too.



And in other news, a friend of mine introduced me to a new app called Nexercise where you can have fun losing weight by kind of making it in to a game where you earn points and rewards. I've been using it this past week and like it so far. I haven't checked too deeply in to how to redeem points or rewards just yet, but if anyone else has it be sure to let me know so we can friend request each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment