Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Took a new path today

My son wanted to try a different route so we turned left out the driveway instead of right today and there were far more hills in that direction. I've mostly been doing two straight paths on flat surface with maybe a slight but hardly noticeable incline. Not today though. This time it was one straight shot down and back but some decent sized inclines. He enjoyed just coasting down them but I made sure to pedal my feet even on the downhill parts. My heart was definitely racing by the time it was all said and done.

7 comments:

  1. . For helping us reach our targets every single time, we are fortunate to have you on our team!
    movavi video converter crack
    folder lock crack
    poweriso crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing us yours precious time to create this post, its so informative and the content make post more interesting.
    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Crack
    mixpad crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my chance to chat with a friend, because he sees the most important thing on your page.
    It is best to read blog posts.
    Thank you very much for your attention to readers like me and I wish you all the best as professionals.
    manycam crack
    jetbrains intellij idea ultimate crack
    parallels desktop crack
    postman crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first comment here, so I wanted to give it as soon as possible
    Call and say that you really enjoy reading your blog posts. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I'll tag your blog and come back here often.
    I'm sure I'll learn a lot here! Good luck
    next! Thank you for your wonderful contribution!
    filelocator pro crack
    avs audio converter crack
    bigasoft video downloader pro crack
    wirecast pro crack

    ReplyDelete