Just because I feel like it! lol... So I got this awesome little book for Christmas called A Taste of Chicken Soup to Inspire a Woman's Soul. It's just that, a taste, of the actual book, Chicken Soup to Inspire a Woman's Soul. It has a few of the best stories and is mostly aimed at Middle Aged women with families, etc. Though I'm only 26 I still found it a good read and very inspiring and totally teared up a time or two. I thought wow what a great little read, but I've only had it two days and already finished reading it, now it's just going to sit around my house collecting dust for years... then a lightbulb went off in my head and said hey I know just who I can share this with! You guys!
I thought I could do a giveaway and let one lucky winner receive this special little book... but then another idea popped in to my head, kind of stemming from Katie's idea to pass around her Garmin. I would like for this book to get passed around!
So here are the rules to my give away.
1) To enter you must be a follower of my blog and leave a comment below with your favorite inspirational quote. :)
2) If you win, then take as long as you want to read the book and share it with your own friends and family, but then I would greatly appreciate if you could host your own giveaway with whatever rules you'd like, just be sure to include this rule - the winner must hold a giveaway when they are done to pass on the book to someone else. Then ask them to also be sure to include this rule in their give away. And so on, and so on... hopefully this ensures that many people will be touched by the stories of this book! ^_^ ( I think I will include a short note to whoever wins, and you may want to do the same for the winner of your giveaway and pass along the notes like we've been doing with the Garmin. ) Take a picture of you with the book (and notes passed along). I want to see where it travels to and would like to make a post updating my readers on where my book has ended up throughout time... :)
3) Winner will be chosen at random on December 31st at 10pm Central time zone using random.org
4) You may earn an additional entry by any of the following ways but must post a separate comment for each extra entry earned.
- Share this post on Twitter
- Share this post on Facebook
- Share this post on your blog