Wednesday, December 28, 2011

NSV... I ran so far today!

It may not seem like much to those of you who have been running for forever now, lol. But today I ran(jogged) for the longest distance I've ever done at once without stopping to walk in between. I did 4.37 miles in 57:59. My average speed was 4.5 mph and I burned approximately 578 calories. I believe I also ended up running the fastest mile I ever have, too. My first mile was done in 13:01, 2nd in 14:01, 3rd in 12:54, and 4th in 13:14. My minimum speed was 2.5 mph and my maximum speed was 6.6mph! Woosh!

I feel like a rockstar.

I also stayed around 1200 calories easily today, score!

Oh and I got some cute new bras and a few new sports bras. Today was full of win. ^_^

11 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Go Jen! You deserve to feel like a rockstar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! It's beyond me how people can actually run that far! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen,, I have linked to your blog through Katies,, I am so inspired by your transformation. it looks like you are on an aweosme Journey,, I hope you dont mind if I come along ,, I am Not a blogger ,, but I love reading them and seeing people evolve in their lifes and change for good. Your son is so cute and it looks like you 2 have an awesome time together. Great Job on the run,, you did awesome ,, keep up the good work,, chat soon.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to my blog, Tammy! That's alright if you just wanna follow along. I have to agree that Jett is adorable and too cute for his own good, lol. Thanks so much, I'm planning on keeping it up for as long as I can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sings* "AND YOU RAAAAN! YOU RAN SO FAR TODAAAAAY!"

    that song has been stuck in my head since yesterday.

    WOO! for a mile under 13!! and i need pics of these cute bras!! go model them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so exciting--congrats on a GREAT run!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Isn't the Garmin so motivating?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol stef i actually did take pics of the new bras... but already deleted them from my phone. :P

    I totally had that song stuck in my head when I wrote this blog though and it's all your fault.

    Thanks everyone!! I've got an even longer run planned for Saturday while my son is away at his other grandparents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That is amazing! Someday I will also achieve this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everytime I come to your blog I always end up reading such positive posts.

    Keep being fantastic and continue to push yourself in 2012!

    ReplyDelete