Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Going strong

Well I never managed to make it around to that extra workout yesterday but after this morning, I'm kinda glad I didn't. I don't wanna overdo it and mess myself up too bad. lol. I am all kinds of sore today! I had wondered most of the morning what exactly it was the hurt so bad or if it was just the combination of crunches and weights and running, etc. that had me all banged up. Then I get around to doing Day 2 of the 30 day shred and realize exactly what it was. My flab! During all those jumping jacks it kept smacking up and down around my ribs and that's exaclty where I was sore. lol. That and in my legs a bit but I knew that was form the squat parts. haha. Oh well, no pain - no gain! To an extent anyways...

So far today my eating has been better than yesterday. I still think it needs vast improvement but its a step in the right direction. I've decided I'm going to give My fitness pal a try once more instead of fatsecret. Fatsecret didn't have an app compatible with my phone but myfitnesspal does. Anyone looking for me on there, I think I have 2 accounts by mistake but the one I am using is jen112685. I updated it with todays eats and exercises so far. I feel like I still need to do something else today but I haven't quite made up my mind about what yet.

The stress in my life continues to rise but I'm kinda throwing myself in to this getting healthy again thing to try and be more focussed on bettering the things in my life I can control and not worrying too much about the ones I cannot. Here's hoping that I'll actually believe that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment