Friday, June 28, 2013

Turn a setback in to a comeback

So I've been hopping around from page to page on facebook and blogger looking for new inspirations. It seems a lot of my favorite bloggers have stopped writing for one reason or another over the last couple years and I just really want to keep myself surrounded with good healthy motivational reads or at least people I can commiserate with when things aren't going how we want. :)

I found a new blogger today who I'm immediately entrhalled with. She is on facebook at www.facebook.com/fitinheelsblog and her blog is at http://www.fitinheels.com/ Her posts are quite entertaining so far and she just had a baby last year, too. She is a lot closer to pre-baby weight than I am but I won't hold that against her. lol. Apparently she is some sort of fitness trainer for a living and I aspire to be able to do the same someday. She has a ton of at home workouts listed on one of her blogger pages and I can't wait to see how bad they kick my ass.

As far as things with me go, I am doing rather well. I'm pretty sure this is the first time all year that I have truly gotten back in to counting calories and sticking with it. I am so excited for whats to come now that eating is getting under control and I don't feel this constant need to devour everything in my sight anymore. Exercising was the easy part. I fell in love with that back in 2011. Eating well has always been the struggle but once it becomes habit again I think it'll be so much easier to maintain.

My fiance is still gone looking for work in another town but he said that even though he hasn't heard back from anywhere yet, a lot of jobs sound promising. His friend is taking him to another company today who he thinks will most likely hire him. We're not quite sure if the upcoming holiday is something employers are waiting to pass before they get back in to doing interviews and looking to hire people or not. Sparky has told me that most everything he's applied for so far has a pretty decent pay scale and that when he starts working he should be able to afford to move us all out there soon afterwards. I hope we hear something right away because it'd be nice to move before Jett starts kindergarten and in time for me to know where to plan the kids birthday party. Jett will be 5 on August 14th and Bethany turns 1 on the 28th. She is exactly 10 months old today!

I thought by 10 months I could have easily been back down to pre-pregnancy weight or at least somewhere near it. lol. Oh well. Better late than never!

While searching through pages on facebook this morning, I saw someone post this saying that really rings true for me right now with all that has been going on over the last year or so. Turn a setback in to a comeback. I like that. To me it says that no matter what happens, stop listing all the reasons why you can't do it. Start finding all the reasons you can and should. It will make it all soo much easier when your mind is in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment