Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wants...

Well I hadn't really been keeping up with running the last 2 weeks trying to sort out how to deal without my fiance here to help but I finally got things under control again this week and have restarted C25k on Week 4 where I left off. I did day 1 on Monday and plan to do day 2 this evening as it cools back down some.

Yesterday was weigh in day and there was no change from last week. Not gonna lie, a little bummed especially after all the working out I put in the previous 2 days. However, I am still happy to have not gained after the holiday and so that is still a triumph. Yesterday was also my father's birthday so there was a little cake and ice cream at the end of the day then too. I did workout afterwards though and Have worked out this morning already, too. Hopefully this week I can stay within my calorie goals, log on mfp every day and come out good next Tuesday... then on the 18th it will be one month back on track and so I'm hoping to be down at least 10 lbs in my first month. I know this week is going to be a challenge for me because Aunt Flow came to visit today of course, but I'm just gonna have to try that much harder.

Just gotta keep remembering that what I want in the longrun way outweighs what I could want right now for a fleeting moment.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the scale not moving this week, I'm sure next week will be better. Especially with the awesome way you're working out. You are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon, I'm always second guessing things these days.

      Delete