Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Feeling the burn

Day 2 back in the habit and I'm already feeling the burn. lol. It feels absolutely great. I love the high you get from working out. When you are really sweating and body parts are tingling you just know that you are improving your muscle strength one step at a time.

The week that I gave birth to Bethany my neighbor ended up giving away a treadmill or selling it super cheap, I'm not sure which, but my mom ended up taking it. So today I hopped on the treadmill and did some intervals of walking and jogging. When I stepped it up a notch and first started jogging I instantly felt that familiar pang of "omg your whole body is jiggling!" lol. I could definitely feel the difference from the last time I jogged when I didnt have near as much extra baggage around my waist and hips and well everywhere. I'm okay with it though. That just makes me that much more determined to keep at it until I'm back down to where I was before and then keep on pressing past it. I really missed running and I'm so glad I get the chance to fall in love with it all over again. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment