Sunday, January 8, 2017

It's been one week...

since you looked at me
Cocked your head to the side
and said I'm angry


Haha. But seriously, I'm one week in to the new year and my do-over journey. lol.

I bought a battery for my scale on Saturday and popped it in last night. This morning when I checked to see where I was after one week I seen this number.

Down 5.8 lbs in one week

Woohoo! Successfully in to the 280s and staying there. I wasn't sure since those last 2 days I couldn't check. Yesterday I actually ate over my MFP calorie goal and did not workout at all so I was a tiny bit worried. I just wasn't feeling like working out since Jett had a friend over and I had a lot of work to get done anyways. The eating was just because I still felt hungry so I snacked extra. I don't feel guilty about it much. I feel like it's alright to eat more on days when you are more hungry as long as you are binge eating a whole pizza or something crazy. 

Today, I managed to workout once in the morning and once this evening. I also spent most of my day at work redoing my classroom and setting it up how I want it to be since it used to be someone's else's room their name was still on a lot of things too so I changed that sort of stuff around and then made sure I had all my required postiings up on the walls and redid the bulletin board in the hallway that still had Christmas decorations on it.  I should have taken a picture but totally forgot. It's cute though. :)

1 comment: