Tuesday, January 31, 2017

4 weeks in.. a little late.

So I never posted my weigh in for Sunday bu I did take the picture that morning!


281 which is still down from last week, but a tiny bit disappointing since I actually hit my 2nd goal of 280 on Thursday and then made it to 279 Friday.

However, it was expected since I went to a bridal expo with my best friend on Saturday who is getting married later this year. I am going to be her maid of honor and we sampled all kinds of catering foods and cakes while there. It was delicious and I enjoyed it. I had a much needed girls day with my bestie and do not regret the choices I have made.

This morning I was back down to 280... tomorrow I'm crossing my fingers to see the 270s again since it marks a whole new month and time to update stats! :D

I have been busting out the jump rope during gym time with my prek kids and they have actually been exercising with me the last 2 days. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment