Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2 months!

Alright so I finally reached the 2 month mark! The last couple weeks were a struggle to get myself back on track to where I needed to be. I am now at 248 lbs and 25 lbs lost. It's only 8 lbs since last month, but last month was short a few days and I gained some due to not sticking 100% to my routine when I should have. I have lost it all back though and feel like I can keep on trucking along. :)

So far it has been 59 days so on average I am losing 1 lb every 2.39 days, so thats a little less than half a pound per day. Not too shabby! :) At this rate I will be to my finish goal in somewhere right around 300 days. So just a little less than a year. That is of course if I can control myself through the holidays. lol. Lookout 2012!!! :)


Here are my measurements

Starting measurement > Newest one > Amount lost

Bust - 51 in > 47.5 in > 3.5 in
Waist - 53 in > 48.5 in > 4.5 in
Hips - 58 in > 54.5 in > 3.5 in
Arms - 17 in > 16 in > 1 in
Thighs - 31 in > 29 in > 2 in
Calves - 19.5 in > 19 in > 0.5 in
Neck - 16.5 > 15.5 > 1 in






2 comments:

  1. Keep at it hun, do not slip off with your nutrition, you're doing great. Please keep pushing yourself, I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm doing well so far since i've been home. Its a whole new months now so time to get in gear and work twice as hard as before. :)

    ReplyDelete