Friday, March 4, 2011

Kids are exhausting

My nephews have been over here the last few days and I've ran around with them doing this that and the other. Havent gotten to actually do my exercises I normally do but I have a feeling I still got my 2 hours in.

They were gone today but will be back tomorrow. While they were gone I decided to use the leaf blower on the front yard and get everything out of the fenced in area so Jett could find all his toys and have more room to play. Before I knew it I had spent almost 3 hours using that dang thing! My arm is still all tingly from it. I can feel my muscles where I was holding it up everytime I try to pick up my water bottle or a gallon of milk from the fridge to get Jett something to drink. I did not realize I was doing that for so long. I got an hour and a half in on the Wiifit today too so I managed to get in my workout today one way or another.

I think I probably went overboard at dinner tonight though. We went out to a buffet and its soo hard to resist temptation there. I didnt get as much as I normally would have, but I still think it was probably too much. Oh well tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment