Friday, March 18, 2011

Changing things up a bit

I really wanted to start this new month off with a bang and do Jillean Michaels' 30 day shred but my dad got the dvd in and lost it!!! We've been searching the whole house and can't find it. I had to wait weeks to get the dang thing and now its gone... urg!

I did get in Jillean Michael's Last Chance Workout though. I have never seen an episode of the biggest loser, but I figured she must be doing something right to be getting all these people to drop sooo much weight so it was worth a try. Well today I tried that dvd and wow... it started off kinda slow and I was like oh hey this isnt too bad... then it just got worse and worse and worse. But that's a good thing! lol. I need an extra push sometimes and I definitely got it today. She kicked my ass and even had me kicking my own ass. Literally! lol.

I am about to go checkout another DVD i got in though that's with the Dancing with the Stars people, it's gonna get me working out and learning some dance moves! woot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment