Wednesday, June 15, 2011

5 Months!!

Its 5 months and today when I stepped on the scale I reached 213 lbs! This puts me exactly at a 60 lbs weight loss! Woohoo!! This is about 10 lbs down in the last month. On average I'm doing 12 lbs a month, so not too shabby! :)

I've had a rough go of things these last few weeks on trying to figure out just what works for me but I think I finally got on to the right track I am now eating the majority of my calories in the day time and making sure that after a smaller dinner I do at least one of my workouts then instead of just sitting in front of the tv or computer resting after dinner like I had been. As a mommy, my to-do list gets long so I always tried to get working out over with in the mornings but I've found that spreading it out throughout the day and making sure at least one part is done after dinner has been a huge help. Since I've started doing that, I've gone down over a pound each day! Crazy, but awesome!

Anyways... time for some measurements...

Starting measurement > Newest one > Amount lost

Bust - 51 in > 43.5 in > 7.5 in
Waist - 53 in > 44 in > 9 in
Hips - 58 in > 49.5 in > 8.5 in
Arms - 17 in > 14.5 in > 2.5 in
Thighs - 31 in > 26.5 in > 4.5 in
Calves - 19.5 in > 17.5 in > 2 in
Neck - 16.5 > 14 > 2.5 in


Wow!! Can't believe I finally made it out of the 50s! Nothing on me is over 50 inches anymore! Whoa... awesome!!! haha. cool.

Anyways.. here are my pictures!









5 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I need to do the naked before pictures. I love the progress in the before and after. Congratulations! Keep up the great work, you are an inspiration. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jessica!! I'm workin on it. lol.

    terbear - Totally!! I didnt want to take them at the time, but I know when its all said and done I'll be happy to have something that shows all my progress. even though it still kinda makes me sick to look at. I never realized i was that huge. blahhh! Thanks though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're shrinking!!!!

    I LOVE IT! You are doing amazing. You are a future fitness instructor. You could be the coach on the biggest loser!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you! I've never seen that show actually but that does sound kinda fun. lol

    ReplyDelete