Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My love/hate relationship with Jillian Michaels.

Dearest Jillian,

Thank you for being there for me from the start and pushing me to keep on going those extra few seconds when you knew I just wanted to collapse into a big pile of mush on the floor instead.

I could just kiss you for how hard you've made me work and how far I've come so far!

However, 19 days into the shred now and I'm ready to stuff a sock down your throat! If I have to hear you say the same thing to me over and over again 1 more day I just might explode. I get it. I totally have to work my arms out at the same time I work my legs out so I burn more calories doing the smaller muscles with the bigger muscles!

Tomorrow, when I turn on your dvd, I'll just be sure to make sure my mp3 player is fully charged so I can plug myself in and tune your voice out!

Yours truly,

Jen <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is great! I've heard so much about this shred thing. I haven't tried it myself, but I hear that it's a real bear! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, it sure is. I've been hearing about it forever now too and figured it was finally time to give it a try. And then once I did, I wondered why in the hell I never tried it sooner! Because the results are amazing! But then at the same time I was like, I know why I didn't try it sooner, because I had to get in shape first just to even think about trying it! lol.

    its awesome though, today i went back and did some of the old dvd's i used to work out to a few months back and i breezed through them all! even the parts i used to have to modify before, they were cake today. :)

    ReplyDelete