Friday, April 15, 2011

3 months!

Finally made it to the 3 month mark. It's only seemed like forever to get here. lol. I had dropped 38 lbs by last saturday but at today's weigh in I was still up a pound from earlier this week so at 3 months I am officially at 37 pounds dropped.

Starting measurement > Newest one > Amount lost

Bust - 51 in > 46 in > 5 in
Waist - 53 in > 47 in > 6 in
Hips - 58 in > 52 in > 6 in
Arms - 17 in > 15.5 in > 1.5 in
Thighs - 31 in > 28 in > 3 in
Calves - 19.5 in > 18.5 in > 1 in
Neck - 16.5 > 14.5 > 2 in





And now pics! I am actually finally starting to see a difference!



This last picture here is an extra one i took of myself tonight and then i edited it so i could visualize for myself what i may look like when i thin down a bit. I know its not gonna be exact of course. But this is a really great motivator for me to be able to see the possibilities. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment