Monday, April 18, 2011

Change is for the better

Changing things up again. Tried a new workout today. It's another one I found on instant play form netflix that is by 10 Minute Solutions. It's called Kickboxing Bootcamp and has 5 - 10 minute workouts to help you get fit and lose weight while learning some awesome kickboxing moves.

I absolutely loved it! I don't know why I didn't try it sooner. I've had it sitting on my netflix for a while now but been sticking to my 2 favorite workouts... started getting bored with them and tired of the same few things so decided it was time to switch it up again and try a new one. I am so glad I did. Nothing like trying something new and learning new moves to keep up my motivation. I ought to know better, next time I start feeling bored I'll have to remember to try some fresh new workouts I havent tried yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment