Friday, April 1, 2011

Ladies Day out!

So yesterday I spent most all day and night with my two best and closest friends. I picked up Ashley and on our way to Tyler we stopped in Athens to see a guy friend of mine who offered to cook us all lunch. It was good food and great company. Really wonderful to see him again and how well he is doing now. After that we made it to Angie's house and started off our day doing some shopping. We browsed a few different shops and got some really cool stuff. We were running low on time and decided to skip bowling but we did stop and play 18 holes of putt putt golf. Ashley had never played it before and so we got to show her the ropes. lol. Leanette met up with us and then we went to Cici's for a quick bit of dinner before returning to Angie's place to change clothes. Got ourselves all ready to go and then headed out to the club for Ladies Night. After a few drinks we worked up the courage to get our butts on the dance floor and tried to learn a few new moves from those around us. lol. All in all it was a great time and even though I didn't eat as well as I normally would, I still got plenty of exercise throughout the day and burned tons of calories away.

Today when I checked my weight the scale said I had dropped another pound and a half. Woohoo! :) Went for a nice long walk around the neighborhood and just enjoyed all the beautiful weather we're finally having again. It's warmed back up and the clouds have all gone away. Tomorrow we'll be headed to the zoo and gonna walk all over that place too while it's still so nice out.

No comments:

Post a Comment