Friday, April 8, 2011

Caught my dinner today!

In other news... I went fishing today and caught 2 catfish! Everyone who came with all caught at least one fish. Jett even helped catch 2 catfish! For the longest time he had me beat 2 to none. I though I was gonna have to go home hanging my head in shame. bwahahah. After throwing back the non catfish and losing 2 that we had tied together that swam off with our stake, lol, we brought home 7 total and all ate very well tonight! We baked them and seasoned them with lemon pepper and lemon juice. It was sooo delicious!

I wish I brought sunscreen though. I don't think any of us realized we were spending 5 hours out there and didn't know we were sunburned until we made it home and finally started to feel it. hah. oh well. There is lots of aloe here to take care of it.

I only exercised 30 minutes so far but plan on getting another 30 minutes in before bed. Nonetheless I stepped on the scale and am down another pound again today, so now I'm at 237. Woohoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment