Sunday, July 24, 2011

12 lbs/month

So my new goal right now is to lose 12 lbs per month or more. I was reading Sarah's blog (http://fatsosarah.blogspot.com/) and it dawned on me that my birthday is 4 months and like 2 days from now and I've been wanting to be at 150 lbs by my birthday.

I think if I'm lucky and try really hard without too many hiccups along the way then I should be able to do just that! I know it will be challenge to me though because its always harder to get the last few lbs off and as the months get colder there are more and more birthday parties and special holiday events and all sorts of lame excuses I could use to revert back to my old ways. I'm hoping that my new found strength can help keep my willpower in check and continually lead me to success.

So far I'm a little over 6 months in and am down 75 lbs. That makes an average loss of 12.5 lbs per month. So this is doable... now I just gotta do it!

4 comments:

  1. "So this is doable... now I just gotta do it!" This is WELL within your reach!!! You CAN do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane! I know I'm gonna need all the support on this I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! There's no way I'll make to 150 like I had hoped for myself, but my goal is to be in the 190's by my birthday. Which is also about 4 months away. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you can easily make the 190s!! I'm not so sure I'll be 150 but to be completely honest I'd be satisfied with 160s!

    ReplyDelete