Saturday, July 9, 2011

Believe in yourself, even if no one else does.

I think one of the most important lessons I have learned in life was that you can only really and truly rely on yourself. If you try to rely on others, whether its in a journey to a healthier lifestyle, or in a relationship, or in your family, or even your friends... sooner or later you are gonna hit a bump where whoever it is you were counting on either wont be there or can't be there for you and then where will you be? I used to feel so lost until I finally realized that If I need only me I can be stronger for myself and continue to conquer any obstacles I face. This is not to say you shouldnt include others in your life to help cheer you on and support you in the things you do, just that you need to make yourself a priority and learn that you are worth doing so.

3 comments: