Friday, July 8, 2011

I figured out why I'm fat!

The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "For extra volume and body". I'm going to start using "Dawn" dish soap. It says " Dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove". Repost if you have the same issue.

Just something I saw on facebook today and thought we could all use a good chuckle. :)


I seem to be doing well these past few days. AF is almost ready to pack up her bags and leave! Still steadily losing weight even though I havent had as much time to workout. I have been out of the house out running around doing all sorts of things so at least I'm not sitting on my butt all day using that excuse. lol. I have maintained my good eating habits even though I havent been home. I've either brought food with me or ate well outside the house so yay. Today the scale said 204.8 but i stepped back on coz I was in shock and it said 205. haha. Then everytime after that it was still 205 so I guess that's where I'm at. Not too shabby! I can't believe I only have 5 lbs left to go. Well 6 I guess to be 199! Woot!!! If I work really hard then maybe I can reach that by the 15th for my 6 month weigh in and stats. That would be absolutely fabulous!

Got my re-ordered workout dvd in from netflix today so yay! Jett or someone scratched up the last one really bad somehow and it stopped working. :( Gonna bust my ass tonight after dinner though. So far today I've gotten in some bike riding. Its really hot out though! I was sweating pretty bad after only like 20 minutes out there. Anyways... hope everyone's got a wonderful weekend ahead of them! :)

By the way, I'm still interested in any new food ideas... please share one of your favorite things to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment