Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fixing up my blog...

So I'm changing some things up and adding new widgets. Now you can easily see what my twitter updates are right there on my sidebar and even see some pictures from our walk today. I also added a youtube widget so my weightloss vlogs are right there up top and easy to find and view. :)

I am actually a rather good(if I do say so myself :P) graphic designer and have been meaning to give myself a lot nicer look here, but 6 months later and I still haven't done it. haha. Well I'm going to make time to do a few things at some point this week. For those of you curious - this is my facebook fanpage for some of my design work. http://www.facebook.com/182Designs



Anyways... our walk was awesome. The weather was sooo lovely. It was hot as hell but the wind kept picking up and there was a nice breeze coming off the lake at us. Also the sun kept peeking in and out between clouds the whole time so I'd get a nice sweat worked up and then have some shade to cool off in a bit. It was very pleasant. :D

Gonna get off here and find something to snack on and then get started on another workout...

No comments:

Post a Comment