Friday, July 15, 2011

6 months

So I finally hit 6 months. Halfway through a year and over halfway to my biggest goal. WOOHOO!!!! Sounds good to me. I thought at first I'd be happy with just losing 100 lbs in a year's time, but the closer I get to that, the more it seems so realistic that I could be down all 123!

Anyways. here are my pictures!

From 273 to 202 lbs










and this picture just because i can fit into my old swimsuit i bought in 2006 way better than i even fit it back then. so yay! haha. im totally wearing it to hurricane harbor on saturday.


and now for measurements:

Starting measurement > Newest one > Amount lost

Bust - 51 in > 42.5 in > 8.5 in
Waist - 53 in > 42 in > 11 in
Hips - 58 in > 47.5 in > 10.5 in
Arms - 17 in > 14.5 in > 2.5 in
Thighs - 31 in > 26 in > 5 in
Calves - 19.5 in > 17.5 in > 2 in
Neck - 16.5 > 14 > 2.5 in

7 comments:

  1. Well, you should be grinning from ear to ear with those wonderful pictures. All that hard work has paid off wonderfully and enjoy your time in that swimsuit......you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon! :) I totally strutted myself all around HH. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! Treat yourself to a mani/pedi or a new outfit now! You deserve it! BTW, do you like that sports bra you are wearing in the new pics? I have the exact same one, and I hate it. It gets all tangled up when I try to put it on! :( I don't know if it is just me, so I figured I would ask!

    Congrats again!

    *Kayla*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Ah i am so proud of you! You're doing what you set your mind to do, keep it up girl you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks Kayla - I sure would if I had the money. Unfortunately I haven't had a job in 3 years. Also my son's birthday is next month so anything I have is going straight to that! :)

    as for the sports bra, I loved it when I first bought it over a year ago. Its since been streched beyond believe and has holes in it and the padding has changed shape. lol. All that being said I do want to buy another one just like it though. One in the right size for now. It was great before I abused the hell out of it. lol.

    Jaye - Its a struggle daily still but I'm taking it day by day and trying to keep my head above water! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look SO AMAZING!! I've had some tough weeks in the past couple of months, I ended up gaining a lot of weight back. But I am back on track and I can't wait to take pics like this. You should be so proud of yourself! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww yeah I saw you were struggling a bit but am glad to hear you havent given up and are ready to get back on track. :) I have my off days as well. Went out and partied with my brother this weekend for the first time since... last year i guess. lol. And so drank lots of alchohol and had tons of calories all night long up to the wee hours of the morning. lol. Yeah I'm back up 4 lbs right now. lol. But i've been working my butt off today to try and bring that number back down some. :)

    ReplyDelete