Friday, August 26, 2011

And the winner is....


Number 8! That means Bonnie over at Fat-be-Gone!

Congratulations!

and because Taryn over at Fat Girl in a Skinny World actually referred someone I am feeling the love and making her a winner, too!

Congrats girls! I can't help but notice you're both Canadians... haha. I've never mailed anything to Canada so please be patient with me as I try to figure that out. Just send me an email at chicka1601 at yahoo dot com with the subject: Giveaway Winner and let me know your addresses.

Thank you so much to everyone who participated! I really appreciate it- Carbie Girl, Sharon, Jobee, KLA, Natoria, Becca, and Allan!

Speaking of giveaways... Taryn is going to be hosting her own as soon as she reaches 75 followers. So far her only requirement she's mentioned is that you need to be a regular follower of her blog. If you're interested in hearing about another weightloss blogger on her own journey to a healtheir lifestyle then I highly recommend you become one! :)

3 comments: