Monday, August 22, 2011

Party Hardy...

I feel as if I have been non-stop partying since Friday evening sometime. I spent all weekend with some old friends at 2 different parties and met some new ones. Got like 5 hours of sleep between 3 days and started feeling like a total zombie yesterday. It was my first weekend without my son in a very very very long time. lol. I felt I needed to take advantage of that, I guess. I had an amazing time and wouldn't trade it for the world, but I am not looking forward to stepping on the scale this morning. lol. I went to bed at a decent hour last night and woke myself up at 8am today. Ready to take on the world... I'm going to go find some breakfast now and then start working out all after I get that initial weigh-in done.

Happy first day of school to those lucky parents who got to send their children off today! Jett is still on the waiting list for Headstart but he's like number 4 so I'm hoping a few kids don't show up today. lol

2 comments:

  1. I never weigh myself on Monday only because my cheat day is on Saturday and it usually shows up today....lol

    The kids in Canada don't start school till September 6th.....I still have a bit more time with my little man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I normally weigh everyday just so I know where I'm at and what caused it but I didn't weigh at all on Saturday and yesterday I weighed at night time after i had eaten lots of things and so it being a different time than my normal weigh in it was way different. It said I gained 6 lbs. lol. I was like NO! but this morning I was happy to see I really had only gained 2 lbs. which is a lot less than I expected so yay. lol. I'm sure I'll get those 2 back off soon though and put it behind me. im still not regretting my weekend. lol.

    ReplyDelete