Monday, February 21, 2011

I went for a jog today...

Today was the first chance I've had where Jett was gone over to his other grandparents house for me to be able to go out and actually try to do some jogging. I did more walking than jogging, but I did more jogging than I ever do normally at all. I went about 1.26 miles according to the map on the Cardio Trainer app for facebook. That's a really handy little tool. I did it in 24 minutes. I hope to improve on that time the next time I get a free chance to do some more. :)

I'm kinda stuck in this little plateau of being at 254 and going up to 256. I have been up and down right around there all week long. I'm not too bothered by it really. But I just feel like time passes by so slowly. I find myself getting excited for every Wednesday to just hurry up and get here so I can do my next weigh in and so I can see the next episode of I Used to Be Fat. This week will be the last episode of this season though pretty much. There is one more next Wednesday but its a reunion show. I can't wait to see how far everyone has come of course. But I really just want to see more inspiring stories. I have already found and met a few people who have done the show too but their episode won't be airing until the 2nd season I guess. I don't know when that will be. But man I already can't wait! This one girl Maddy that I found was very sweet and talked to me through private messaging and wished me good luck on my journey. :)

They filmed the reunion show just 2 days ago. I saw so many of the kids posting about it on facebook about how they went to New York to film it and got to go to Times Square and be on TRL and all that jazz. I'm so jealous! I have to go there someday. It's always been a huge dream of mine to go see Times Square. I will eventually... Anyways though, there were pictures posted of them all having fun and hanging out. They all look sooo fantastic and seeing how great they look and knowing most of them used to look exactly like I do now... gives me so much hope that I can someday look just as great if I keep up all the hard work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment