Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today was my first really down day

I have felt pretty crappy all day today and not wanted to work out or eat right. But even more than I wanted to be lazy, I wanted to keep on track more than that so I did. I am glad to still be focused on my goals. I am just a little sidetracked in my thoughts today because of other things in my life that have nothing to do with my weight. I'm really stressed out about not having a job and not being able to pay my debts off. I'm in trouble with the law for tickets I can't pay now and it's just put me in a really terrible mood.

I am really enjoying all this time I have to workout right now, but I really really need to put a little more focus on finding a job asap.

This journey to a healthier me isn't just physically, its got to be mentally too.

No comments:

Post a Comment