Monday, February 7, 2011

Success!

I feel successful. I haven't reached my next goal yet. But today I got under 260. When I saw this image on the screen....



I almost began to cry. Its been years since I've seen a number that small. When I started this journey I was at 273 and my BMI was around 45. Its been just over 3 weeks now, but I feel like I've come such a long, long way.

I'm so pumped up now! And so far today I've ate extremely well. My breakfast was a spinach salad with chicken, cheese, grape tomatoes, and a small bit of buttermilk ranch. It was so dang delicious! For lunch I had one of my healthy choice meals with my protein shake.

After doing my Wii workout today I got on the bluray player and got on netflix and did some workout called Crunch: Boot Camp Training. It was about 30 minutes and did a lot of different exercises and even some weight training. I loved it! Its a new challenge and is going to take some time to get used to and get up to speed with it, so yay for having something new to dig in to now. I will probably still do my nightly workouts too so now I'll be up to 2 hours everyday. Awesome!

Life is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment