Sunday, February 20, 2011

Keeping busy...

I know I havent posted in the last 2 days, but I've been so busy this weekend out and about doing all sorts of things that I've barely had the time to even think about it. Which is a good thing, but I would prefer to keep this daily.

I have been doing well on my food the last couple days and keeping up with my exercising. I'm only 1 more pound away from being able to say that I've dropped 20 lbs. That's rather exciting to me. A couple of my friends have reached their 50 lbs of weight loss mark and I am so happy for them. I can't wait until I am there. I feel like I will definitely make that target before the end of the year. With any luck I'll have it made by summertime! :)

I really love that I finally feel like my weight and my health is something that I can actually control in my life. Too many things have been out of my control for too long, and I never knew that I could be in control of this so its just really amazing to learn all about and really makes me appreciate a lot more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment