Saturday, February 5, 2011

Workout music

I've been feeling so much more energized lately. Its amazing! Whenever I do my Wii workouts I always end it with either free step or free run and I listen to my mp3 player while I do the 10 minutes. Well today after I finished my steps a good song was playing and I was so thrilled with the step amount I did that I just jumped off the board and started dancing around vigorously in my living room to the rest of the song and kept my heartrate up just that much longer before I finally stopped to go have my protein shake. Yay! lol. I used to always get so tired when some music would come on tv and Jett would beg me to get up and dance mommy! I would be out of breath halfway through the song and have to slow things down. But not tonight. I feel sooo soo good. I also thought while I was doing my free step that the songs that came up were all pretty great workout songs with good beats to go by, etc and thought I should compile a list of my favorite songs to workout to and keep it in my blog. But then I got a better idea and thought hey this could be a new challenge to keep all my girls in the Healthy Living facebook group motivated and share some of the things we like to listen to that keep us really pumped up while working out. So I proposed that tomorrow we all come up with a list of about 10 songs, give or take, that we just absolutely love to workout to. Can give a reason or a certain exercise it goes best with or you can just list the songs. I just think it's another thing to keep us all sharing with each other. ♥

So far I know I want to add these

Relient K - Pressing On
Nsync - Dirty Pop
Counting Crows - Accidentally in Love
Christina Milian - Am to PM
Nelly - Hot in here
Destiny's Child - Jumpin Jumpin
Backstreet Boys - Everybody
Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
Weezer - Hash Pipe
Nickelback - Something in your mouth
Chingy - Right Thurr
The Offspring - Keep em Separated
Christina Aguilara - Fighter
White Stripes - Fell in love with a girl
3oh3 ft Katy Perry - Starstrukk

No comments:

Post a Comment