Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jogging already...

Last week I was jogging outside and felt worn out right away. Today I had to go out to the car to warm it up before we go to the store to do our grocery shopping and I got the urge to jog so I went for it. I jogged all the way around back to the car and then jogged around a bit in the yard before jogging back up to the house! I felt great and am so excited for these small changes in my everyday life!

I've been seeing a lot of people, my friends, and new friends I am meeting on fatsecret, who have been dropping lots of weight by counting carbs or being on the atkins diet. I think I should take a deeper look into this and figure out how to know how many carbs are in things and how many I should be eating each day. I will have to look this stuff up online after I get back from the store... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment