Monday, January 17, 2011

Feelin good

I am doing well so far I believe. Day 3 and I haven't cracked open the candy thats hidden all over the house yet. I'm still not eating as healthy as I could be, but I know this is a process. First I'm cutting out soda and switching white bread to wheat... maybe someday I can eventually learn to love things like broccoli and spinach or lettuce or whatever... I have cut out any extra sugars though. So far I'm drinking only water or if I get a craving for something more than water I have green tea.

I went to my friend's house today who i am at least twice her size. lol. We worked out together on my wii fit since I brought it along so she could see it. I let her do all the games while I just stood beside her and did them next to her.

I actually set an alarm and woke up at 7:30 this morning and ate breakfast in a timely manner after waking up. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment