Monday, January 31, 2011

OMG... Yay!

So I just got asked by my long time and very close friend, Rosie, to be her Maid of Honor! I've been asked to be a MOH two different times already and then both weddings got put off and when they finally did happen either one was a courthouse thing and the other was out of state and they just picked another friend who lived closer. Rosie lives in OK right now but she's going to be back in Texas soon and I can't wait. I wish I had a job already, guess I'm just gonna have to bust my ass just that much harder to find one because I don't wanna let her down. I need to be able to buy my own dress and throw her a bachelorette party. I'm so excited to get to do one of those! haha. The wedding is on 11.11.11 which is pretty kickass. lol. This means I have approximately 9 and a half months to get ready for all this. Hopefully if I stick to my diet and exercising and keep going strong over the next few months then I will be down a few dress sizes before the big day. I'd hate to be a giant whale standing next to her taking any kind of attention away from her on that special day.

Gosh... I'm sooo excited. I think this just gives me that much more motivation to drop some lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment